Environments for Food and Beverage Processing and Agricultural Industries are often similar to those of Healthcare in the sense that cleanliness and sanitization against biotic elements are critical and many human lives can be at stake when things go wrong or unchecked for any duration. The plastics materials selected and mechanical designs used need to prevent bacteria buildup and to allow for effective cleaning and pasteurization at high temperatures. CANUS has the expertise in both the materials science of plastics and the design and fabrication of components to build and maintain the systems supporting these challenging industries.
CANUS is located in one of the primary regions of Canada for agriculture, breweries and wineries, along with the research facilities in Ottawa-Gatineau that focus on the Food and Agricultural industries.
Among the items we provide for these industries include:
- PVC and CPVC Piping, Valves and Fittings for Beverage and Food Processing lines.
- Displays, Counters, Benches and Cutting Boards for Restaurants and Produce stores.
- Polyethylene and HDPE Tanks for water, food ingredients, chemicals and waste.
- Grease Traps and Waste Bins and Containers.
- Guide Rails, Wear Strips and other Fixtures for Processing lines.
- Ductwork and Ventilation Systems.